- MP for Mt Roskill
- Spokesperson for Defence
- Spokesperson for Veterans' Affairs
- Spokesperson for Disarmament
- Spokesperson for Auckland Issues
- Spokesperson for Ethnic Affairs
Phil Goff is committed to Labour principles of all people having a fair go and everyone having the opportunity to realise their potential and provide a good life for their families. These values are reflected in his hard work and committment on behalf of his constituents and his passionate advocacy in the House.
Phil is married to Mary and has three children. He loves fishing, hunting, farming and watching rugby and league.
Phil Goff is one of NZ's most experienced and competent politicians.
He has served 15 years as a Cabinet Minister, covering portfolios such as Trade, Foreign Affairs, Defence, Disarmament, Justice, Education, Housing and the Environment.
Among his most important achievements for New Zealand was negotiating this country's free trade agreement with China and initiating our international education industry.
- Phil Goff has assiduously represented Mt Roskill for 10 terms of Parliament.
- He has strong electorate support which crosses party lines.
- He has been a senior Cabinet Minister in the Fourth and Fifth Labour Governments.
- In each of his Ministerial portfolios he has established a reputation for achievement, new ideas and competent performance.
Mt Roskill electorate office
Address: 503A Mt Albert Rd, Three Kings, Auckland
Phone: 09 624 2278
Address: Freepost PO Box 18 888, Parliament Buildings, Wellington 6160
Phone: 04 817 6775